PDA

View Full Version : low tempreature ?being chilly or hypothermia..

cthechick84
21-11-10, 19:27
hello everyone
just been worrying ,i feel really cold and have been shivering last night.ive had the heating on as its very cold and i already have a cold wit runny nose and all.shouldnt of read online but hypothermia is when your tempreture is 35 below and was checking all my familys temps and mine was 35.c and my sons was 35.2c and husbands was 36.4c but mine seemed very low .now ive wrapped myself up and temp has gone upto 37.c so if i had hyperthermia my tempreture wouldnt go up would it.havent had health anxietys for ages but today my minds gone haywire.is my temp just low because i was cold and not wearing hardly anythink warm .dont wanna get ill .sorry to go on but horrible thinking alone fought id ask..do temps go down when were cold? thanks for listening love c.xxxx

Clairalou
22-11-10, 07:52
Hey honey,
I think some of us just have a low temp mine can be anywhere from 34.5 up to 36 but never over that it's weird but I guess its just the way I am! A normal temp is anywhere from 35 up to 37 so I don't think you have anything to worry about :) maybe you were just cold!

xxxxx