PDA

View Full Version : going back to my flat tommorow..

daisycake
21-11-10, 23:02
and not looking forward to it. Well, I am, wanting to get my mail etc.. but at the same time I'll be on my own with noone to talk to again =/ I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday afternoon to discuss my ecg; the nurse who took it says the first one showed "tachycardia", I looked at it and think it said ventricular tachycardia so I'm quite scared. I know that one's quite serious. I'm getting to the point where this is all I can think about, I'm constantly aware of my pulse, heart, breathing and am coughing all the time too - becuase it constantly feels like I'm going to have one of those funny beats.. I've got constant reflux too and I'm just a bit fed up.. My doctor said when she phoned me just before I had the ecg that she doubts theres anything bad wrong but I am convinced there is and I'm now worried all these thoughts are premonitions, and worrying about tempting fate and things like that.. not much fun :weep: how do I keep myself on an even keel til tues? lol x

sammi
21-11-10, 23:05
Hunni if there was anything wrong you wouldn't have been allowed to leave the surgery and your doctor wouldn't wait till tuesday to see you. Keep this in mind hun x

daisycake
21-11-10, 23:21
Yeah I know I keep saying that to myself, looking forward to seeing GP just to get some reassurance and the chance to speak to someone; havent seen my CBT therapist in 2 weeks (usually weekly) lol.