PDA

View Full Version : New member

Bubo
22-11-10, 08:22
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself, I came across this forum whilst searching for information on anxiety and read some posts and thought that this place could be really helpful for me.

I have suffered with depression and anxiety in the past and had CBT to help me (and it did!), I finished therapy a year ago and unfortunately I have had a relapse and am now suffering with very intense anxiety, I have not experienced anything like it before and it feels very scary, I am struggling to cope at the moment with it, which is why I came looking for a supportive forum. I am currently re-starting medication which I know has been helpful for me in the past and I'm trying to stay positive but I feel very overwhelmed at the moment.

I hope this forum will help me x

nomorepanic
22-11-10, 08:24
Hi Bubo

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
22-11-10, 08:50
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paulst
22-11-10, 09:06
Hi Bubo welcome to the forum.:)

Ayame
22-11-10, 12:22
welcome :)

recoil
22-11-10, 12:48
hi and :welcome: to nmp

paula lynne
22-11-10, 17:00
Hi Bubo, welcome aboard x:welcome:

x0xrachx0x
22-11-10, 17:44
Hi Bubo :welcome: to NMP. Great site, i have met some really wikkid people on here who are helping me through my journey, dont think i would be able to be getting through this if it wasnt for this site. So welcome and I hope we can all do the same for you xx

suzy-sue
22-11-10, 17:59
Hi and :welcome:to NMP .You will recieve a lot of help and support here .Glad to have you here ..There is a forum for Medication where you can spk to others who are/ have been on the same type .They will help you pull through .Take care Luv Sue xx

Bubo
23-11-10, 08:14
Thank you all for your warm welcome x