PDA

View Full Version : It's horrible

Alfie1967
22-11-10, 23:05
Felt good for the past three weeks. Had a day off to go Xmas shopping and couldn't get out the front door. Hubby not happy with me. Feel so rubbish at the mo and don't know wat to do. Wish the horrible feelings would go away. Can't sleep or eat. Can't see the end of the tunnel. Sorry fo being negative but don't know where to go for help

ems43
22-11-10, 23:12
I can relate to how you feel, sometimes it feels like you take such massive steps forwards and then ten steps back. I too feel I can't see the end of the tunnel right now, though in my heart do know that it will end at some point. sorry can't offer any advice really , other than to say I know how you feela nd send :hugs:

Alfie1967
22-11-10, 23:15
Thanx for ur reply. Hope all goes well for you xx

paula lynne
22-11-10, 23:16
Aww Alfie, we all get days like that. Try again on a different day, dont give up. I locked myself in all last week and literally didnt go out the front door, petrified and scared...of what Im not sure. But I did go out today, and bought a few bits for xmas. Dont give up.x :hugs:

COURAGE DOESNT ALWAYS ROAR, SOMETIMES COURAGE IS THE QUIET VOICE AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT WHISPERS...I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW.......

ems43
22-11-10, 23:18
thats a lovely quote lynne xx

Alfie1967
22-11-10, 23:19
Thanx paula. Will try again tomorrow but got the dentist!!!!! Just feel like a failure and don't know whnt it will end. Just feeling really bad at the mo xx

paula lynne
22-11-10, 23:39
You are not a failure, youre just having a famous nmp blip...youve had a good 3 weeks, and you will feel like that again very soon.....you are a worthy person ok, youre just having a rough time, it will get better, believe it will....positive thinking and distraction love ok xxxxx

Alfie1967
22-11-10, 23:44
Thanx Paula. You've made me feel a little better. Fancy coming to th dentist with me tomorrow????? xxxxxp

paula lynne
22-11-10, 23:50
yeah why not! Im in south wales, pick me up about 5am then! haha...youll do fine in the dentist, bet it wnt be half as bad as you imagine x let us know how you get on x:)

Kerry B
22-11-10, 23:51
Dont give up we all have good and bad days. Take one day at a time....baby steps

Alfie1967
22-11-10, 23:58
Thanxs all. Just can't see a way out at the mo. 23 years of hell. Last three weeks been good though. Today been really bad and I don't know why. Maybe Xmas shopping lol!!!!! Pick you up at 5am paula. Need a calming influence lol xxx

Alfie1967
23-11-10, 00:24
I e been taking 23 years at a time. Just want to be happy and normal.