PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel ill all the time?

countrygirl
23-11-10, 12:44
Nearly every day I think I can't feel like this and there not be something seriously wrong with me but realistically I have felt like this for quite a lot of years:mad:

I have such a long list of things like IBS that means I dread what it is going to do everyday and am I going to spend half of day in loo - I have ectopics etc that are horrible when they are very bad but I feel them at least a few times everyday. I have spine problems which give me a book of symptoms and pain on a daily basis. Add on to this the constant worrying that any one of the hundreds of symptoms this time may be from something fatal and I am a basket case.

I cannot possibly list my symptoms on here they would take up too much room but wondered if anyone would be interested in doing a daily symptom list on the board as this might make us feel alot better knowing we were not alone.

Fred Speed
23-11-10, 12:55
Hi, firstly you are NOT a basketcase.

I have got nothing wrong with me but I did not used to feel that way at all. Every day there would be a symptom of some sort and I would automatically think it was cancer. I would think this to the point where I had gone over and over it in my head so much that I had decided I probably had secondary cancer and that I was incurable etc etc

It was literally ruining any relationhips I had (with men, family and work colleagues) and basically I wasn't living I was just existing.

I have been on citalopram now for a little while and this has really helped and I've begun to realise that I'm just getting older (30 now XD) and that we all get aches and pains from time to time!!

Hope this helps you realise that your not the only one out there that feels this way - there are plenty of us!!

:bighug1:

ann01
23-11-10, 12:58
Hi countrygirl, I feel ill everyday too so fed up with it.
I could have a long list just for today's symptoms lol but my main problem is my unsteadiness and off balance walking. It's really bad today I had to come home from work.
The ibs is awful I used to suffer bad years ago with it, unfortuntaly it's come back over the past few months.
Take care
ann

Sammylou
23-11-10, 13:21
Hi countrygirl,I too feel ill everyday and feel like im have some underlying illness. For the last few days I have developed discomfort in my abdomen so as always think the worse. I constantly feel sick, shakey, dizzy I know its all anxiety but am finding it really hard to accept it! who would have thought that anxiety could make someone feel so poorly :(

Adam Thompson
23-11-10, 13:41
oh yes.

Never a day goes by without feeling ill.

I had chronic neck pain for months
Then calf pain, back pain, constant dioreah,constipatio,bloating,dizziness,numbness,ti ngling, arm falling asleep at night, chest pains,

Not a day goes by where i dont have at least one aymptom, ive h

countrygirl
23-11-10, 14:26
Thanks everyone for your replies really helped me. I hate the fact that my health affects my life so much and stops me doing so many things.
If I do push myself then I suffer terribly for days afterwards - my Gp did mention fibromyalgia on top of everything else!

bronte
23-11-10, 14:32
hi countrygirl i sometimes think they has to be something seriously wrong with me as sometimes i feel ill and tired with my ibs i also think i have fibro myagia has i have loads of symptoms and i think im perimenopausal i just feel rubbish most of the time and now ive got to shake myself and go to work and i feel rubbish x

countrygirl
23-11-10, 19:18
Hi Bronte - Oh I forgot to add the perimenopausal bit as well as I am 49 and started on the perihell 4 yrs ago - I have been using natural progesterone cream for past year and that has helped enormously with the constant bleeding and flooding.

bronte
23-11-10, 20:12
hi countrygirl i had the mirena coil in for my erratic periods but it caused me so much pain i pulled it out myself at the moment my ibs attacks are happening after my evening meal well about an hour after i will get the gurgling and popping then the urgency and will have a couple of bm not always runs but because i dont usually have attacks in the evening i worry its something more serious it doesnt happen alot but it still worries me do you worry if you have a change in symptoms with your ibs x

Kitten1990
23-11-10, 20:55
Hi countrygirl,

Yes i'm always feeling ill. Some days I feel nauseous, I'm always dizzy and cannot walk in a straight line and some days I have just a general feeling of unwellness.

And I always dread feeling ill, which I think makes it worse! But you are not a basket case at all!

Also, I'm terrified that my symptoms mean something fatal, and I try not to sleep at night because I'm scared I won't wake up. So it't not just you and you aren't being silly at all :)

Fly away Katie
23-11-10, 21:32
I feel ill every day aswell. Theres always something wrong with me. I think it must be anxiety x x x