PDA

View Full Version : Helping People =]

shaggyowen
24-11-10, 09:50
I find i like helping other people out on this website i come on here even if im feeling fine just so i can try help some1 else i may not help but im atleast trying and i do this cuz of the times iv been helped on this site i think its great that we can all come together and beat what ever is troubling us, so to say thanks to every1 thats helped me along my way.. and cuz we know so well what some1 else may be going through as wev all been there got the t-shirt and the trousers and the socks we can relate and if you get a doctor going youl be fine your like mate you dont even know but there much more significance hearing it from some1 that you KNOW has felt that or atleast something near it i just think every1 is doing a great job Thanks Every One :yahoo: sorry bit random but yeh =]

JFlower
24-11-10, 09:53
but there much more significance hearing it from some1 that you KNOW has felt that or atleast something near it
Absolutely!

When I first started suffering from this one of my main problems accepting it was no-one I knew had been through it. I only accepted it once I found a new GP who had been through an anxiety disorder so finding this website has been amazing! It helps so much knowing that people understand.

shaggyowen
24-11-10, 09:56
yeh i defiantly agree with that means much more at the end of the day your not gonna learn how to drive a car with some1 who hasnt past there test r you lol same thing just on a totaly different level lol =]

JaneC
24-11-10, 10:11
Glad NMP is helping you Shaggy, what you say made me think of this x

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=84479&highlight=hole

Ayame
24-11-10, 11:43
:) I agree, I love coming to this site and helping people with similar problems to myself. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

shaggyowen
24-11-10, 12:10
Glad NMP is helping you Shaggy, what you say made me think of this x

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=84479&highlight=hole

thats good lol made me smile =]. and yeh its good just go give every1 a helping hand =]:yesyes: