PDA

View Full Version : I can't do this

dodo
24-11-10, 13:14
Am at work, yes I made it here, but I am having wave after wave of panic all morning and it is getting unbareable.

I wad feeling completely washed out and faint this morning which hasn't helped matters and I am hoping that is just the after effects of panic the past few days?

I keep thinking about something I read once that a sign of imminent heart attack in a women us an overwhelming tiredness, well I've had that since yesterday, worse this morning.

And I keep having these right feelings in my head like the blood isn't getting to my brain.

I'm so very scared.

PokerFace
24-11-10, 13:31
If it was a sign of an imminent heart attack you wouldn't of been able to have overwhelming tiredness today too cuz you would have already had a heart attack. Sorry if that sounds a little blunt but IDK how else to put it, I really don't mean to be mean by saying that I just don't know how to make it sound better lol! ;s

Your heart is fine it's been checked, you're not going to have a heart attack. I've been feeling horribly tired but not able to sleep lately, it's cuz I'm in a very bad place too at the moment, winding myself up badly for the past week or so. I was lying in bed yesterday afternoon cuz I couldn't stand how I felt anymore and I was getting the most horrible feeling in my head, pressure moving upwards and it felt like my whole brain was vibrating like someone was screaming really loud in my ear but making no noise if you get me.

You've had an awful couple of weeks dodo, it's no wonder you're feeling tired, faint and panicky. Anxiety is so horrible, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Try to calm down it's all anxiety you're gonna be fine, I really hope you start to feel better soon. xx

MoonlightFire
24-11-10, 13:40
Oh Dodo, I really really sympathise :( I struggled to come into work and function when my anxiety was really bad. It WILL get better. Anxiety and depression can make you feel exhausted, weak, dizzy and unbalanced. I've had months of those symptoms over the last couple of years. Are you taking any anti-anxiety medications? My Mum also suffers from anxiety and she often complains of being very fatigued :(

One thing that has helped my energy levels a great deal is Vitamin B supplements. You could give those a go if you think they might be of help. Also I've changed my diet to include more vegetables and more foods rich in iron and potassium (I have a mild potassium deficiency).

I really hope you start to feel better. I know how awful it can be and I wouldn't want anyone to feel that way for long - it can be unbearable at times :(

Moonlight Xxx

dodo
24-11-10, 15:42
Oh god I hate this. Just when I think it's stopped it starts again. Had to cone home I felt so spacey and vile. I contemplated going into NHs direct on my way home but didn't and now I feel crap again.

I meant to write tight feelings in my head, not right feelings lol.

And don't worry pokerface, I'm not offended.

dodo
24-11-10, 16:05
Sorry I meant to say that I am not on any medication as I have tried it twice before and didn't get on with it.

I am do scared of how awful these feelings are. I feel like I am going to due right that second. I can't believe that a panic attack could make you feel that awful, like the life us draining away from you.

ccrazychik
24-11-10, 17:29
dodo, i feel so sorry for you :hugs: i'm having a really bad time at the moment too and wouldn't wish it on anyone else. It really is scary but you are not alone. I have had the tight tension headache for days now, along with a lot of other awful symptoms, I keep expecting to keel over at any minute because me legs won't carry me any more. I got in touch with 'Mind' today because I desperately need someone to talk to, i've heard they are very good so maybe talking to someone would help you too.
Michelle xx

Clairalou
24-11-10, 19:27
Sorry your feeling so bad dodo! I know how horrible anxiety is especially when it's so bad an unrelentless! I'm sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom, just offering my support and hugs xxxxx

dodo
24-11-10, 21:13
Thanks guys, you're all so kind.

Calmed down a bit now...till tomorrow....

Have any of you had adrenalin rushes? I think that's what it's been on and off all day, awful, awful.

shaz14
24-11-10, 21:51
I have them all day every day and have had for the past 9 weeks since I started meds. Am hoping my dose increase will sort it out soon cos I'm going crazy! It gets to the point when you're fearing the next rush of panic. I'm having lots of episodes of DP/DR at the moment too. I think it's an over-tired mind. You're not alone. Hope you get some relief soon x

dodo
24-11-10, 21:57
I thought something awful was happening to me, it is the worst feeling of all of this and I honestly thought I was going to die on the spot with every one.