PDA

View Full Version : Mini accidents

phil06
24-11-10, 17:38
Does anybody here suffer mini accidents since suffering health anxiety? I have banged two parts of my body and dropped a plate in the past few weeks. I think it may be due to googling brain tumours and key words that stick are "coordination" and "dropping stuff" so I'm obsessed with how I walk..how do I know it's just anxiety?

jessicalittler79
24-11-10, 17:40
phil hun i do the same thing .....it has to be anx

bottleblond
24-11-10, 18:43
Oh Phil you naugty google monster!! :doh:

I drop things all the time. My friend went on holiday to Greese a couple of months ago and brought me back a lovely ornament. I dropped it last week and it smashed to bits. I'm really bad for dropping things and also for putting things in the silliest of places, eg: the kettle in the fridge. :blush:

I certainly wouldn'y worry about it Phil.

Take care
Lisa
x

sarahmac
24-11-10, 19:25
Yes I do this!!! I drop things all the time, just before I smashed a bowl, I dropped it as I was emptying leftovers into the bin. I spill drinks down myself as I am drinking them too.

I am new to here and its such a complete relief to find a whole group of people who I can relate to :hugs:

Ambers
24-11-10, 19:28
Today alone I have dropped 5 thankfully plastic plates (bundled together), dropped a beaker of water, dropped a can of diet coke - whilst cleaning up and managed to get tomatoe soup all over me in the process. This does not include all the clean-ups I am having to do after a 3 year old :) and the day hasn't ended up!

The funny thing is that today I have noticed I am a bit more shakey than normal after a bout of panic on a train ride home last night.

pammy1944
24-11-10, 19:31
dont worry about it Phil .......i trash my house on a daily basis xxx

Humly
25-11-10, 15:16
Dont worry. Its because you are preoccupied with other things and not paying attention to what you are doing. I do this all the time when I am anxious.