PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Babyalpinestar
24-11-10, 20:30
Hi
Like a lot of people I am new to this site, I have been suffering from Panic and anxiety since I was in my late teens, im 33 now. My main problem is I always think the physical symptoms of panic means im going to die, I dont think "oh its just panic" I truly beleive im dying, I have called the ambulance about 3 times and visit my Doctor so much im embarrased to say my name to the receptionist!! lol. Im now having phyical symptoms that seem to be taking over my life, Fast Heart rate, Eptopic beats etc. I have a very responsible job and find it hard to control my anxiety and im sure my Husband thinks im a little nuts! im tired, really tired and I thought maybe it might just help to talk to other people who know what it feels like, im not mad! (my doctor said if I was mad i would not know) lol just sooo freaked out all the time. oh and please dont tell me to chill out!!!!!!! lol

Melissa

diane07
24-11-10, 20:31
Hi Babyalpinestar

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

recoil
24-11-10, 20:36
hi and :welcome: to nmp

Babyalpinestar
24-11-10, 20:49
Thank you :)

paulst
24-11-10, 21:00
Hi Melissa, welcome to the forum, Im glad you found us.:)

paula lynne
24-11-10, 21:20
Hi Melissa, welcome aboard x:welcome:

shaz14
24-11-10, 21:55
Hi Melissa

I can relate to alot of what you have said. It's not easy but there are lots of people here who understand how you feel and can re-assure you that you will overcome this :)

Babyalpinestar
24-11-10, 22:02
Thank you all fof your lovely welcomes x