PDA

View Full Version : Hello - new & a bit scared - :o(

Miss Broon
25-11-10, 08:52
Morning Everyone

I hope this site can offer me some support and a safe place to express how i'm feeling.
I'm so tense and anxious right most of the time and i'm at a point in my life where I should be happy lots of things have changed for the positive recently.
I got out of a abusive relationship after 6 years, got my bulimia near cured following 24wks of CAT (Cognative Analytic Therapy) and alot of hard work from me, My terminally ill mother is well for now, I have also came to terms with the miscarrige I had a year ago, it gets easier to deal with everyday.
I have a lovely new partner, nice home,a proposal on the cards but yet i'm still so down and numb alot of the time,
It feels like i'm an actress in my day to day life, pretending that everything is fine when I feel angry,sad and lathargic most of the time, I am on meds for depression & anxiety - I need my mood lifting and I don't know how to do it??
Any tips or support would be greatly appreciated.
Regards Miss Broon x :scared15:

diane07
25-11-10, 08:56
Hi Miss Broon

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
25-11-10, 22:50
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
25-11-10, 22:54
Hi Miss Broon, well to a wonderfully supportive site, we are all friends here x:welcome:

recoil
25-11-10, 22:55
hi and :welcome: to nmp

shaggyowen
25-11-10, 23:49
hi :welcome: