PDA

View Full Version : thyroid and buzzing legs...

tasia
25-11-10, 09:45
Oh god this is driving me so insane...ive been diagnosed recently with underactive thyroid and still cant get my head around it i often go on forums about it looking for answers but alot of the time the people on these forums have so many problems with their thyroid it just makes my anxiety go through the roof and now to top it all i have started to get this weird buzzing feeling in the back of my right leg from the knee down my calf its very random but when it starts buzzing it can last for quite a while i notice it more after ive been walking. Im now thinking maybe ive got ms or parkinsons too dont know how much more i can take please help me if you have any ideas of whether it could be related to my thyroid or something else...Thankyou so much Tasia xx

Geoff2301
25-11-10, 10:15
it really is no big deal..... a routine checkup found I had an underactive thyroid despite no symptoms at all.... been taking thyroxine for about a year now and can't honestly say I notice the slightest difference whether I take it or not!!

Kerry B
26-11-10, 00:16
Hi I get from time to time a buzzing on my feet it my almost feels like a mobile phone vibrating, I was told it was my caused by anxiety.

Anxious_gal
26-11-10, 02:45
I dont have a tyroid problem , i do get the buzzing in my legs abd feet when i am in bed , does it just happen at random ??
You could try the health forums dot com , im sure they have a section for tyroid problems ,

tasia
26-11-10, 16:49
Hi guys, Thankyou for all your replies...my legs are a bit better today and i think it has to do with my anxiety too..Ive read alot of posts on here about thyroid and its been very helpful...Thanks again for all your help xx

Anxious_gal
27-11-10, 17:47
aw glad your feeling a bit better x

Margaretanne
28-11-10, 00:22
Hi, Just read your post about buzzing feet, I dont have thyroid problems, but my feet buzz all the time and I suffer with anxiety.

Hope this helps
Margaretanne x