PDA

View Full Version : shooting pain down both arms

molly36
25-11-10, 13:31
Hi there i havent posted in a while but i am always checking in to see your posts .I am again having a bad time with my panic attacks and anxiety .Especially the heart attack fear again .Last night i was sitting and all of a sudden i had a very quick shooting pain down both arms ,i think it was also in my chest but not sure to be honest but it was def in both arms quite severe but very brief.my doc said it sounds like a stress induced vasospasm which was harmless but i am in a state of worry in case it was my heart.Has anyone else suffered sharp shooting pain down both arms .I am 36 and have no life with all this fear i am so sick of it.kind regards molly xx

molly36
25-11-10, 14:41
anyone?

sarahmac
25-11-10, 15:06
Hi Molly

Do you take anything for your anxieties?

I am on day 3 of st johns wort and I have been getting shooting pains down both arms, I wasnt sure if this was a side effect maybe? Who knows but no way am I googling it:winks:

I have put it down to the cold weather!

I have not had the heart attack anxieties thankfully and I dont really know what to say regarding them, I just didnt want to read and run. I see you have been a member of this site for a while but try the breathing, sit down clench your fists and take deep breaths from the bottom of your stomach then exhale and unclench your fists, relax your tongue too.

So sorry I couldnt be of anymore help xxxx:hugs:

bronte
25-11-10, 19:40
hi it sounds like a muscle twitch twanged a nerve to me and absolutly nothing to do with your heart x

molly36
26-11-10, 12:39
hi thank you for your replies ,i just hate if every twinge .kind regards molly