PDA

View Full Version : Finally saying Hello - Day 8 of CIT

humanagain
25-11-10, 21:30
Hello one and all,

I am on day 8 of CIT, and feeling very woozy. Terrible morning anxiety that tapers off throughout the day.

This forum get's me by and has been a huge help in the past.

I think I suffer from a form of anxiety, caused by or causing unwanted thoughts. I'm not sure.

Hoping each new day will bring relief to this horrible, horrible journey.

nomorepanic
25-11-10, 21:32
Hi humanagain

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
25-11-10, 21:34
Hi, welcome to a great supportive site, youre not alone x:welcome:

HarrogateChris
25-11-10, 21:46
Terrible morning anxiety that tapers off throughout the day.
I think I suffer from a form of anxiety, caused by or causing unwanted thoughts. I'm not sure.

Hoping each new day will bring relief to this horrible, horrible journey.

Hi,

I have the same bad mornings thing going on at the moment and I've been plagued by unwanted thoughts for months. Horrible journey sums it up really nicely.

Welcome to the forum :)

The cit is a bit rough for the first few weeks so stick with it!

Chris

suzy-sue
25-11-10, 21:52
Hi and a big :welcome:to NMP ..SSRIS can make you feel worse before you begin to feel better .Take each day as it comes and keep occupied /distracted .The anxiety will lessen once the medication gets into your system .Good luck with your journey and your recovery .luv Sue x

Vanilla Sky
25-11-10, 22:44
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

JaneC
25-11-10, 22:47
:welcome: hope the cit works for you, just try to be patient x

Laneybc
01-12-10, 00:54
Hi, I am going through the same thing with terrible anxiety that eases as the day wears on. I started Citalopram 18 days ago and have been at 40 mg for 11 days. I am so anxious to feel it working. Today was a bad day but in some ways it feels a bit better so maybe I am at a turning point.
I sure hope you are feeling better soon.