PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Pen Pal Would Be Welcomed.

reddevil
18-03-06, 13:08
Hi,

Just discovered the penpals section regarding enxiety, which to me sounds like a great idea.

Two years ago I went on two anxiety courses and the best part about the courses were the coffee breaks (sounds strange but true).
When we took our 15 minute coffee break, we all spoke to one another about our probelems and all of us could relate to each other as I believe friends and family who do not usffer from anxity,
they just see us as being mad and keep telling us to kick out of it, which we all know is very, very hard.

If anybody would like to be a penpal with me then get in touch and hopefully we can help each other with techniques and advice.

My name is Tony and I'm 32, married with two children.

I suffer from health anxiety!

Take care,

Tony

Granny Primark
18-03-06, 18:37
Hi Tony im a 51 year old mother of 2 grown up children. I used to be a community carer. Ive work with all types of people until last year when i was struck in a traffic jam and had my first panic attack. i thought i was having astroke cus i had one 3 years ago. Panic attacks have brought on anxiety and the fact my 20 year old daughter cant understand that her once fun loving mum has no independent life anymore just adds to it. Im desperate to get back to being the fun always laughin Lynn again. I have a son age 31 who completely understands.All of us sufferers need is someone who has been or who is going through this to talk to so we realise were not losing the plot. TAKE CARE Lynn

Flowercrazy62
05-05-06, 21:40
Hi Tony

I would really like to be your pen friend I am a 47 yr old female married with 2 kids 22/24. I have had panic/anxiety for 2 years it was brought on by death of my mother. Have been panic free for 6 months but anxiety has reared its ugly head . Would be really nice to exchange ways of coping with you. My family have no idea how to deal with it I feel so alone sometimes.

Hope to hear soon
Bev

mili
28-05-06, 22:15
hi i am milinda and have been suffering with anxiety and panics for about a year dont know where it came from and appreciate any one elses opinions on treatments and help to concurr this horrid episode in our lives,i am a married women with two grown up kids one still at home and one lives with her boyfriend and had A baby two month ago i have always wanted to be a granny but with this horrid depression or what ever it is i am not as exited as i ought to be enough of my moaning would you like to be a email friend.

l.m.bell