PDA

View Full Version : New member

zanties
26-11-10, 08:53
Hi all

I am new here and not sure what to expexct.I am from South - Africa.I was diagnosed with bipolar depression about 2 years ago and used Adco-talomil.Stopped drinking the pills about a month ago and ever since I have had the strangest things happen.Splitting headaches,getting nauseous from the smell and taste of any meat,smell increases,neck pians,ect.Has anyone else ever used Adco - talomil and do you have any advice for me?

This behavior is realy not good for my marriage.

Please help!

nomorepanic
26-11-10, 08:55
Hi zanties

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JaneC
26-11-10, 09:25
Hello Zanties :welcome: this is called citalopram in Britain and has a whole sub-forum to itself on here - follow the link below:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=49

It sounds as if you could be experiencing withdrawal symptoms from coming off.

paula lynne
26-11-10, 10:35
Hi Zanties, welcome to a great supportive site x:welcome:

recoil
26-11-10, 11:12
hi and :welcome: to nmp

Vanilla Sky
26-11-10, 22:36
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

matthew33
27-11-10, 00:09
Hi all

I am new here and not sure what to expexct.I am from South - Africa.I was diagnosed with bipolar depression about 2 years ago and used Adco-talomil.Stopped drinking the pills about a month ago and ever since I have had the strangest things happen.Splitting headaches,getting nauseous from the smell and taste of any meat,smell increases,neck pians,ect.Has anyone else ever used Adco - talomil and do you have any advice for me?

This behavior is realy not good for my marriage.

Please help!

Hi and welcome...as far as the citalopram goes....I was on it and 20mg per day helped, but soon wore off after a few weeks, then they kept upping my dose untill i was on maximum.

For me personally, the maximum dose made me crazy...really aggresive etc.

I'm now on 75mg of venaflaxine per day and 45mg of mirtazapine per day for my depression......been on that combo for about 18 mths and still works for my depression.

just hang in there...you will get there in the end...we all will...FACT!

NONE of us are going to fail.

matt