PDA

View Full Version : Breathless when bending over...

angelique
26-11-10, 10:11
I'm so sorry everyone, I'm having yet another moment and this really is the place that I can come to for some advice. Earlier this week I posted a message about feeling breathless all the time as I focus on my breathing too much. I actually had a good cry a few days ago and I think all this tension was released. I finally spoke with my sister who also believes I am very anxious and this breathlessness is caused by a build up of months of being upset about things, focussing on negative stuff, and always thinking the worst. Funnily enough after our talk I actually felt better.... well atleast I thought so. I just bent over a few moments ago and I felt breathless AGAIN. I tried not to work myself up but now it's stuck in my mind and I can't get rid of this thought, so now I'm trying to take deep breaths and feel like I can't fill my lungs with enough air.
Has anyone else experienced the same when bending over? I know I sound stupid now but I'm at my wits end :-(

jothenurse
26-11-10, 12:59
I have and I also have had tachycardia with that. My doctor told me it was just anxiety so I just try to relax and breath calmly and distract myself and that seems to help.