PDA

View Full Version : Why Do I Sleep So Much? :/

shaggyowen
26-11-10, 12:43
right basicly for the past month or so, like 3 weeks ago i started working again with me old man (plastering) worked a couple days but then there wasnt enough work so now im back at home but for that week i was geting up at 4:30 and then the week after i was geting up at 4:30ish on my own and id proply get up and have breakfast and that and then walk to dog at about 6 and so on and it was fine but each day iv been sleeping in later and later now 2day iv just got up at 12:30 :/ even though i went to bed at like 11:30 00:00 last night but then i think when i was geting up at 4-5 in the morning i was going to bed at 7-8 pm cuz i felt so tired so maybe im just 1 of those people that need alot of sleep? i just cant help but think iv got something really rong with me like the 'c' word thats makeing me like so tired and feel like crap i know its stupid to think that but with this cold iv got atm it makes me feel 100x worse can any1 shed any light on whats going on?:wall:

if its any help im on 20mg of flouxtine and i take a muti vitamin tab everyday as well

Ella_Jayne
26-11-10, 15:31
Some people need more sleep than others. I can funtion on 6 hours sleep, where my boyfriend needs atleast 9-10 hours.

I really don't think you have anything wrong with you. Anxiety and stress and cause fatigue and obviously if your worrying about the C word then you are causing yourself quite a lot of anxiety.

Why don't you just call into see your GP and have a chat with him. It will probably give you the reassurance that you need. But I honestly think that you are fine. If there was something wrong, other symotoms would present themselves also.

x :)

shaggyowen
26-11-10, 15:37
thank you =] iv made an appintment with my gp for other issues so i will just lumber the lot on him lol cheers