PDA

View Full Version : ectopics while laughing

daisycake
26-11-10, 22:17
Had a clear ecg last week so I guess we can presume nothing serious is wrong - unless the ecg was wrong! - but I'm getting ectopics when I'm sitting down relaxed, something like laughing or getting up will bring them on, and I suddenly get dizzy, a bit breathless.. I usually cough as well, feel like I have heartburn and get the same pains.. I'm trying hard not to worry but I feel really funny now?

PokerFace
26-11-10, 22:20
I get them when I'm laughing aswell, most recently bein last night. IDK why that happens but I know quite a few girls on here who get them when they're laughing too so can't be life threatening! I get them when I bend down a lot too, when I put my arms across my chest, when I roll over in bed and when I stand up! All normal with ectopics I guess! I get breathless and dizzy with mine too, your ECG wasn't wrong, you had two, no way both could be wrong. xx

ectopicsufferer
26-11-10, 22:56
i get them no matter what i am doing .. laughing, sitting watching a film, anywhere and the other stuff u get is your reaction to it dont worry about it they come whenever they feel like it xxxx

daisycake
26-11-10, 23:10
Ok, thanks :-) the same thing happened when I laughed again, stood up from the sofa and then again lying in bed, Im starting to wonder if acid reflux is playing a part.. i didnt have any yesterday so guess its all good :-)

daisycake
26-11-10, 23:12
I used to get similar as a kid. From about age eight upwards, thats why its really weird. ?maybe its normal, i was always anxious then too!

daisycake
26-11-10, 23:15
And another.. thats six or seven in 45 min

Going home
27-11-10, 00:48
They can come on when breathing patterns change so any change in the way you breathe might bring them on as in laughing, crying, exercise etc, (alot of women get them in the middle of sex too for the same reason) and yes, acid reflux can also be a culprit. Mind you, you're propbably worrying about them now so that too will bring them on...can't win can we :wacko:

Anna xx

JAYQ
27-11-10, 01:40
What feeling do u get when u have an ectopic beat? Cause I want to compare if tht is wht I get at times.