PDA

View Full Version : Worried. Can anyone help at all?

Natalie x
27-11-10, 00:04
Hi. As you may have seen in previous posts, i have been worrying over strokes for the past week. Today has been slightly better however earlier i felt as though i went n a complete downer. I then didn't really say much to my boyfriend and felt as though i was reavly quiet. I then kept on trying to remember things previous to make sure i could still remember. I'm getting worried this may be a sign. I'm only 19. Can anyone reassure? Thanks x

shaggyowen
27-11-10, 00:11
dw your fine i always get like that i feel i dont know anything at all even though i do loll your be fine dw =]

Natalie x
27-11-10, 00:19
Thanks for your reply. I hope you're right. It's quite hard to explain, but i just went all quiet and felt like i didn't wanna say anything x

shaggyowen
27-11-10, 00:24
yeh dw im 19 to so i though i was gonna be like paralized or something really freaked me out but yeh dw youl be fine i always get it i have such a blank mind and i think abotu thinking and then that gets really confuzing lol iv been there dw it goes away f you can just try go with it =]

Natalie x
27-11-10, 00:28
Thank u. It's quite scary when it happens and i freak myself out because of it x

candicemarie88
27-11-10, 03:28
don't worry, i also forget loads of things all the time. I used to have a really good memory until the anxiety kicked in and now i struggle to have proper converations with people because i forget certain words and say the wrong things, which makes me look stupid. I used to be quite good at holding conversations but not anymore, so i usually remain quiet as i fear making an idiot of myself.

i read that youre worried about strokes.. i dont worry about that, but i constantly worry about having a heart attack, im 22 and ive had my heart looked at loads, but at the moment i swear its skipping beats and actually stopping. i know how scary it gets when you find you match certain symptoms of a disease, but please remember that anxiety does many weird things to our bodies and it's most likely a symptom of that. i keep telling myself that, even tho atm i feel so anxious, but i find writing on here and replying to other peoples posts makes me feel more relaxed.

if youre really worried see your dr, thats what theyre there for... i go in all the time, its embarrasing, but its soon over and it helps to somewhat put my mind at ease.

i hope you feel better soon :) x