PDA

View Full Version : Weird breathing sensation

JAYQ
27-11-10, 01:57
From where my stomach begins up through my chest and throat I always have this cluttered breathing feeling and each breathe is a really cold sensation like it feels like a mint cooling sensation. The clutter feeling along with is hard to explain but its kinda like if u have chest congestion but I dont when I go to cough to clear it. I can't hear it either idk it just has that clutter feeling at times but the cooling sensation is almost always there..

JAYQ
27-11-10, 02:34
Also I get this light bubbling gas feeling throughout my stomach and intestents. Making noises a lot. So idk if there is a connection with that or not.

ronski
28-11-10, 17:00
Yes all anxiety, you may be breathing through your mouth instead of your nose so there is no pre warming of any inhaled air. The other symptoms and sensations again are probably due to swallowed air again due to mouth breathing.
Try and breath through your nose if you can and just accept the symptoms and sensations, concentrate on them and thank them for bringing them to your attention. Then just go on with your life with them being there and give them no credence. Eventual it will all go and you will wonder why they upset you so much.

jessicalittler79
29-11-10, 20:21
omg i had this befor its weird