PDA

View Full Version : How bad have you been?

dodo
27-11-10, 09:24
I am just curious as to how bad my sympts actually are. Whether I think I am worse than I actually am.

I have been in a fear state for a week now. I think I am feeling a but better than I was because I am having more good patches than bad now.

However I just cannot seem to sleep properly. I keep getting adrenalin rushes when I am asleep which wake me up. My heart isn't particularly fast but it's thumping and I am on edge.

I have resorted to taking some diazepam this morning which tool the edge off how I was feeling but I am worried that I don't feel any better after s couple of days of this. I know it worked well Shen I took it for a week last time I felt bad but at the moment I'm just worried I'm not getting any better.

I'm worried that my heart and body can't hope with this cycle for much longer and I'm going to get seriously I'll and die. I'm worried as well that this will happen again if I go get better and that I will have serious long term damage to my body.

Can anyone offer any words if wisdom?

kaisersozay
27-11-10, 13:07
Well my words of wisdom would be that I have been there, and I guess so have most on this forum but hey, we are all still here. I've suffered with this for 3 years now but I know others who have suffered for 10, 15 years and they are still ok - in fact one person I know is fit as a fiddle. It is just a case of overcoming the fear and going with the flow. I have been much better of late but last night my anxiety threatened to boil over into panic. I could feel that shiver go down my spine but I sat there and looked forward to the ride. It instantly stopped.
I guess my point is, try to run with it instead of fighting it.