PDA

View Full Version : HI there

Ramsmad83
27-11-10, 11:36
Hi there this is my first post on NMP thought id give it a go. IM a 27 year old male married with kids 5 & 2 and Im currently on 50mg of setraline and have ju been perscribed some diazapam 2mg. Ive been suffering for nearly two years no with healt anxiety I think its always been an issue but the beast finally raised its head during my wifes second prenancy with my son, She developed SVT heart condition and to cut a long story short I nearly lost both of them, Also the birth was pretty stressing as he came into the world on my sofa with only me there no medics!. Ever since then I have experienced numerous symptons most commonly chest and neck pain. I have recently gone for about six months without a panic attack until the last couple of weeks when i Have had three really bad ones. The one that shook me up the most was when i was driving on the motorway with my son and no one else. I felt it coming and tried to roll with it but it lasted for about 25 mins is this normal? I thought not and consequently thought i was having a heart attack. I think the thing tht has triggered it off is that I have a headache that goes from the my right eye socket and then over the top of my skull Its a onstant battle trying to convince myself it not a brain tumour, the fact that I cant remeber things and even daft stuff such as sneezing a lot is panicking me does anyone else experience such things.
Hope to here any thoughts and chat with anyone if they can help or i can help them
Hope you all have a good Day

diane07
27-11-10, 11:37
Hi Ramsmad83

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

recoil
27-11-10, 12:13
hi and :welcome: to nmp

gaaron
27-11-10, 12:24
Hya, oh the perils of anxiety! Well done on in helping to give birth with no aid...you've got to be very proud.
There's loads of support on this site. I find it really helps me.
:welcome: