PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh i feel really panicy help

shaggyowen
27-11-10, 23:12
i didnt get much sleep last night and got up at 7am and have been away all day and when im tired i usealy feel really anxouse but i was just playing cod for a cupple hours and then as i got more tired i had this sudden rush of panic come over me i felt really sick bearing in mind iv ate quite a bit of chocolate and toffee but it was really wired i suddenly got really dizzy felt like i was going to faint :/ so i turned the xbox off and went to the toilet and then down stears to get a drink i felt a little better already but i just feel like i have no energy and now im scared to sleep cuz i dont want to die in my sleep :/ and tips or help some1 please, i havent felt panic in a while so kinda forgot what its like i think it like this but everytime i had a panic attack i thought i was gonna die so i guess it is there same its just every time its much worse or atleast seems worse im only 19 need some reasureance please guys :/ also iv been had quite bad anxiety cuz im getting a puppy soon so really excited but cuz im so exsited its triggering off my anxiety :/ so im feel crap atm and my heart feel fluttery again thats what makes me worse =[ i need to get out this rut... :wall:

gaaron
27-11-10, 23:27
Hi, You are not going to die. Try and think of something soothing and drink some water. :hugs:

shaggyowen
27-11-10, 23:35
yeh trying feeling better just being silly lol :/ and yeh i when and got a pint of water just gotta try get some sleep was thinking:w00t2: about playing some rainforest sounds from youtube

gaaron
27-11-10, 23:50
Sounds good to me x:D

suzy-sue
27-11-10, 23:59
Chocolate can cause anxiety so its best to eat only small ammounts ..Its probably that that caused the panic ..Too much sugar will make you crash afterwards and make you feel tired ..Just another couple of lifes pleasures you have to be careful with ..lol :lac: The relaxation will help ..Sleep well and breathe deeply .It helps to relax you .T/c Sue x

DuggE
28-11-10, 00:34
Know how you feel, I just got a dizzy spell that made me feel anxious. I can't work out what is causing this. I am trying not to each too much chocolate and other stuff that is full of sugar to see if it makes a difference.