PDA

View Full Version : Helloo

Oli
28-11-10, 00:04
Hello everyone! My name is Oli. I'm 21 and I'm from the UK. I have diagnosed myself with health anxiety... severrrely. The more i worry the worse it feels.. until I convince myself I have somethign seriously wrong. I mainly concentrate on; heart, stroke or cancer. Last year, I was the least likely person you'd suspect of anxiety... :(

diane07
28-11-10, 00:05
Hi Oli

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
28-11-10, 13:54
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

recoil
28-11-10, 13:55
hi and :welcome: to nmp

Gemzy
28-11-10, 14:16
hi oli welcome to NMP. sorry your anxiety has come out of the blue, i can understnad where your coming from ive had a phobia all my life but 2 years ago it took over and now my days revolve around it. hope you get some help and support here, everyone is great!

gaaron
28-11-10, 14:17
Hiya,:welcome::flowers:

laurajoy88
28-11-10, 16:40
welcome to nmp - its a great site and has really helped me. you are not alone and we can all fight this together :)

tesstlt
29-11-10, 18:07
hi im new here also. i was never in my life anxious or nervous till a few months ago and iv diagnosed myself with exactly the same thing. i worry constantly about my heart and other deadly illnesses i feel my heart beating almost always which has to b crazy. i have been to er 4 times in last week my family thinks im crazy doc started me on celexa and xanax which im taking although all i do is worry about overdose heeelllppp