PDA

View Full Version : Made an idiot out of myself!

manx_kitty
28-11-10, 03:14
Well i went out a couple of weeks ago and got a wee bit drunk and ended up kissing my brothers friend and now i can't stop thinking about him! Its making my anxiety worse because thats all i can think about.

I actually asked him out for a coffee but he said no because of the obvious reasons (hes my brothers best friend and he is going through a divorce) but me being a total idiot got drunk last night and saw him again and tried to kiss him and he just turned away.............im so ashamed and embarassed!!!!!

This is completely messing with my head...........help! :weep:

gaaron
28-11-10, 08:22
Oh the perils...of youth(?) and alcohol! :doh: -No it can happen to anyone. Next time you see him just quietly apologise. He'll understand, we've all done something to cause extreme embarrassment :blush: (well I think so). In the future you'll laugh about it -honest!:laugh:
Take care - hope you haven't woken up with a bad head x ;)

mr badger
28-11-10, 09:04
Yup. The good (and the worst) thing about alchohol is the dis-inhibiting effect it has.

A discrete apology and put it down to experience.

Groundhog
28-11-10, 10:36
Ha Ha, the things we do when we have had a couple of sherries eh:D. Why only just the other day this was the discussion in the staff room at school because one of the students had done something last weekend and as a result had refused to come to school because of facing certain other students with his embarrassment. We staff were recounting some of our past memories and what the other posters have said is quite true at the time they are cringingly embarrassing but sometimes only days or at most a couple of weeks later are really very funny.

As said above when you see him again just say sorry in a very matter- of- fact way and leave it at that.

manx_kitty
28-11-10, 15:12
Im still cringing lol,i don't think im gonna drink again anytime soon haha

gaaron
28-11-10, 15:24
Hi, Nice to see your living ha! We all live and learn. Oh the tales I could tell..:D

Groundhog
28-11-10, 15:49
Im still cringing lol,i don't think im gonna drink again anytime soon haha

Ha Ha Yes you will drink again and you will do some daft things again – its called living life to the full and having fun, then one day when you are old like me(52) you will be able to look back with fond memories and have another laugh at it all. :D

manx_kitty
29-11-10, 01:53
its not like i can really avoid him either what with him being my brothers friend which makes it worse haha