PDA

View Full Version : Tingling lips, tongue and gums

Krystal
28-11-10, 06:16
Hi all, well I've been doing realy well over the past week, but now I'm freaking, well worried anyway over this matter. I keep having on and off tingly and numb lips, my tongue and gums are also feeling the same way as well as my tongue being sore, its been like this all day at the moment and its driving me nuts. I'm not even overly anxious at the moment and I know it cant possiblty be anything too serious (I hope) as I've had blood tests and CT scans and all are fine and my blood pressure is OK too. Anyone have any ideas?

UltimaD
28-11-10, 06:47
It's probably a mix of your oral thrush flaring up, the weather and having a dry mouth :)

Catalyst
28-11-10, 16:32
Hi - I get this quite often. I first had it about 10 years ago & then maybe a couple of times a year. Recently its been happening more often - maybe once every month or 2. I've tried to narrow done what causes it, but not had a lot of luck. My doctor said it could be due to over breathing, but I'm not aware of doing that! I sometimes find it starts happening if I've been talking a lot though! (Anyway, the doc wasn't worried!) Carly