PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im New Here :)

PinkyPunx
29-11-10, 00:06
Hi im laura :),

I have been having panic and anxiety / nervous attacks for about 3 years now (and i also suffer from depression since i was about 7 years old) they started after i got with my partner out of the blue and have been increasingly worse. So i had a search through google and found this site because no one seems to understand what im going through and i feel like no one understands. I have a little by to look afer and have been dignoised with panic attacks by doctors but have only bene put on diazapan for them.

A few people in my family have branded me "mental" and "going insane" which doesnt help them in the sightest.

Im orginally form scotland but met my fiancee in harrogate but now live in leeds, i have been going through a bad time recently about things being spread about me so it quite tuff. im not what some people call "normal" but i hate sterotypes so lets not go there :P i have percings and im obssed with tattooes i love my rock music but i would love to meet anyone and im not scarey so i hope i meet some new people here :).

I hope to meet people who are friendly and know what im going through and hope i could meet people in my area and make new friends :).

Thanks for reading!
Laura x

p.s: if anyone has any questions about meplease dont be afraid to ask :D

diane07
29-11-10, 00:08
Hi PinkyPunx

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

recoil
29-11-10, 00:20
hi and :welcome: to nmp

PinkyPunx
29-11-10, 00:21
hello and thank you for the welcome :) x :blush:

Vanilla Sky
29-11-10, 11:23
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paulst
29-11-10, 12:52
Hi Laura, welcome to the forum.:)

Sammylou
29-11-10, 18:25
Hi Pinkypun, i live in Leeds and suffer with anxiety had it for 6 months now x

Gemzy
29-11-10, 18:30
hiya hun and welcome to NMP. really sorry to hear your having a tough time and your family dont understand. hope to speak to you soon xxx

gaaron
29-11-10, 18:31
Hi Pinkypun
Hey you're definitely not alone. It can be hard to disregard other peoples attitudes...
:welcome::flowers:

margaret jones
29-11-10, 19:38
Hi :welcome: to this fantastic site xx

PinkyPunx
29-11-10, 20:48
hey thanks for all the welcomes (again ^_^) yeah its hard when they dont understand!

@sammylou - yeah i just moved her about 4 months ago nice to know someone herein leeds suffers too and can relate to me but im sure everyone on this site can relate to each other :)