PDA

View Full Version : cant do this!

Gemzy
29-11-10, 15:10
i cant do this today! ive got through my lil girl being ill and now im cracking up, my partner is away with work, kids are off school and we're stuck in the house. im sat here crying im so scared shes gonna get sick again, need to go out and buy food but darent take her to the supermarket in case shes sick. :weep:

paula lynne
29-11-10, 16:47
Hi Gemzy, can anyone else pick up the food you need and drop it into you? Im sure a family member or friend will help and understand that you dont want to take your little girl out in this cold x

Gemzy
29-11-10, 17:45
my mum wont drive in the snow :mad: i managed to give myself a shake and braved the supermarket and was even brave enough to put her in the car to go get some salt for the driveway. nearly her bedtime so hopefully tonight will go ok and tomorrow will be a better day. im very shakey though. got CBT tomorrow too :weep:

paula lynne
30-11-10, 22:48
Hope CBT went ok x
Snow only 1 inch here in south wales but temp -10c......bbbbrrrr x

Gemzy
30-11-10, 23:08
yeah it did thanks hun. eventhough ive had a really rocky week with my daughter being ill i actually managed to do quite a few of the challenges i'd been set as homework and as for the ones i hadnt mastered he understood and i'm gonna try to do them this week. thanks for the replies/being there and sorry for moaning, i dont normally moan (im usually to stubborn to let it beat me). Heres to a better week :D

we've got about a foot of snow, god only knows what the temp is all i know is its very cold :weep: