PDA

View Full Version : anxious about meds

tesstlt
29-11-10, 17:50
hi i just started taking cellexa 5 days ago started at 10 mg didnt eat for 4 days but am eating today been more anxious but no full blown panic attack tg 4 that im supposed to up my dose to 20 mg tomorrow am very nervous at night i feel tingley and cold in my chest and back is that normal doc prescribed zanax but im scared to mix the 2 so i will only take the zanax at night i just want to feel normal again have 3 kids and a wonderful husband who need me and think im goin crazy

diane07
29-11-10, 17:51
Hi tesstlt

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Gemzy
29-11-10, 18:09
hiya hun the meds might just take a little while to get into your body properly, when i first stasrted taking mine i was a wreck, i had to stand next to the kettle while it boiled or i'd forget i was making a cup of tea, i bearly knew what day it was and i put oven cleaner in the oven then about half an hour later put the oven on to cook lunch and fumed the kitchen out.
hang in there and welcome to NMP :welcome:

tesstlt
29-11-10, 18:59
hiya hun the meds might just take a little while to get into your body properly, when i first stasrted taking mine i was a wreck, i had to stand next to the kettle while it boiled or i'd forget i was making a cup of tea, i bearly knew what day it was and i put oven cleaner in the oven then about half an hour later put the oven on to cook lunch and fumed the kitchen out.
hang in there and welcome to NMP :welcome:
thanks so much