PDA

View Full Version : All time low

Tabatha
29-11-10, 20:02
I've had OCD since the age of 4, I'm now 32. Following A LOT of CBT and Citalopram I was doing well.

However, for the past month my negative thoughts have returned big time, and now I have severe depression. I dont know what to do with myself. I'm a Psychiatric Nurse, but my brain is all a middle that even I dont know what to do anymore. I just cry all the time, I cant concentrate, I cant focus. I've stopped leaving the house. I feel completely useless :weep:

diane07
29-11-10, 20:04
Hi Tabatha

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

gaaron
29-11-10, 20:07
Hi Tabatha
It's horrible feeling like that. I've found this site invaluable and I'm sure you'll get loads of support here.
:welcome::flowers:

PPJAYE
29-11-10, 20:11
Hi Tabatha

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low. I have been through a period of severe depression this year and for a long time I didnt beleive things would ever get better. However with medication and theraphy I am starting to feel more like me again and to look to the future. Remember life is ever changing and you WILL NOT feel this way forever. Try to be gentle with yourself you are not useless you are poorly but you will get better.

Feel free to PM me anytime,

P x

HarrogateChris
29-11-10, 20:21
Hi Tabatha,

Sorry to hear you're so low. I recognise so much of what you say. It's not us, it's our illness, we just need to get ourselves better :hugs:

Chris