PDA

View Full Version : how much more can one take

ljd
29-11-10, 21:24
going from worse to worse cant take much more. Everything around me seems to be a mes just now, work s a nightmare loads of cutbacks and changes happening and now moving offices miles away grrrrrrr. Staff team unnsettled and bitching about everyone behind everyones back including mine. Im not ther to get involved in staff politics im there on placement to learn and study. Im the scapegoat always was and always will be i guess. Feel so unsupported there but need to pass this stupid placement.

On top of all this have to move out of where im living so another change and i am not very good with changes, dont have time to look for anywhere as loads of studying to do.....

I am just so fed up and on verge of giving it all up as no more fight in me, why am i bothering i really dot know right now!!!!

sitting here in a state and crying so upset!!

mr badger
29-11-10, 21:35
Go on, Have a good sob. I was at rock bottom earlier but now I'm ok (sort of). I think we're all in the s**t if we're on here so take a little comfort in that.

Let it go. Cry as much as you need to. Then have a cuppa and maybe later you'll get a bit of clarity.

Take care and keep posting if you need to.

LittleFairy
29-11-10, 21:35
aww try and stay strong.
I know what you mean about not being good with changes, i have just moved out with my partner last week into our own flat, we moved out from my parents, and i hate it. I am not good with change either, it takes me ages to settle into a new place and i get really bad anxiety and stress, i think thats why i am suffering so badly from it at the moment. I guess we just have to put up with it :(

:hugs:

shaggyowen
29-11-10, 22:29
time to look for a new job is seems then dw its all cool every thing has to get bad b4 it ets better =]

ljd
29-11-10, 23:34
thanks for the replies feeling rubbish just now, want things to be settled and sorted but that aint going to happen for a while. feel so unsettled and alone and scared wheres my confidence going!!