PDA

View Full Version : spacy-spacy and scared?

Forrest
19-03-06, 00:58
Well today at work i have went in my paints so i kinda got worked up over it still thinking its my liver doing this to me making me sick all my doc say you have ibs but now with in a two weeks i have gotten really spacy felling like being stoned and cannot focus i sit there just looking out at nothing and i keep thinking my liver is poisoning my brain with amonia and after the spacness goes away it followed by a headack iam so scared i have end stage liver dease i have lost 25 pounds my stools are always yellow but my liver blood tests come back normal i got on the net on liver dease and found a young man at the age of 29 dieing of end stage liver dease from drinking and i keep telling my self thats me i know it is my doctors are not doing what i want i want a liver biopys done but my gi doc say no you will never get a biopys are will you never need a biopys i need one for my piece of mind i can not go on not knowing its driving me mad so iam going to do what he says and see a shrink but i know it not going to help me with my worry about my liver i have had sooo many tests but the one and only true test to my problems i havnt had and thats a biopy of my liver iam just lost am i loosing controll with these bad thoughts and making my body have these symptoms of liver dease is it all in my head my wife say its like a one sided mirror iam looking out and the are looking in at me and can see it my gi doc say it throw red flags up to doctors when i go to the er asking for a liver biopy and no one will give me one what does that mean iam sick fix me thats all i ask and as well my gi doc say if i keep asking for a biopy he will no be my doctor no more i dont understand why he would say that all i know is that iam scared and alone