PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness then taking Propranolol?

Del1970
30-11-10, 07:54
I already feel dizzy/light headed, not seeing right and anxious this morning because I have a migraine from hell, i'm wanting to start back on my Propranolol too today to lower my heart rate so do you think it will make the dizziness worse, I've been reading about the tablets and it says they can help with migraine/stress headache too:huh:

blueangel
30-11-10, 11:16
Hi Del

Propranolol helps a lot of people with migraine - I've taken them for about 10 years now to help reduce the attacks.

Del1970
30-11-10, 11:39
Thanks Blueangel, i've not long since took it so hopefully it will kick in soon and I won't feel too bad, I have took them in the past and they was very good at relaxing me, so much so I just wanted to sleep LOL! but its hard when i'm with a 1yr old allday.:wacko:

Emz
01-12-10, 08:35
I think after a while the sleepiness stops. I was on them for quite a while. I miss them now as they calmed me down a little bit but the doctor swapped my meds for something i'm not willing to take lol

Kerry B
01-12-10, 21:33
Hi Del Propranolol made me really dizzy, sleepy and had head rushes I was on 40mg once a day. Its so scarey and was adding to my anixety. I was told they had caused me to have low blood pressure, so I stopped taking them. I guess they don't everyone. pm if you want to x