PDA

View Full Version : WORRIER!

debs59
19-03-06, 07:03
HI every one,
i get so fed up about worrying abouy my health, i have had a lot of abdominal ops which has left me very scared of becoming ill again (because it frightend me feeling so ill after my last op )vicious circle, any way i`m up early this morning with a very stiff neck, my 6mth old grandson slept in our house last night,he woke at 1am this morning i bent down to pick him up out of his travel cot and he is so heavy , i felt my neck crunch , i thought oh no my neck has gone again ( i often suffer with this ) but then i start to feel those anxious feelings and i think then "is my neck going to stay like this for ever is it going to lead to some thing serious" it`s the same with every thing i get even a headache, so i`m glad i found this site to realise i`m not on my own , thinking like this. Thanks Debs .

Humly
20-03-06, 10:16
You are definitely not on your own. There are thousands of people like us out there just struggling on with our worries. At least now you have found this site. Anything you are worried about just post it on here and you can bet your life that there is someone who has had the same concern as you and it makes you feel better to know that you have some support from people who will not judge you.

Have a good browse around the site. It certainly helps me.

Take care

Paddington
20-03-06, 10:52
hi there,yepyou in good company.As i am sittin here i have an agonising pain in my chest.i KNOW it is windy/colic,yet it is scaring me!Daft aint it?Glad you found us!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore