PDA

View Full Version : Worried sick about temple pressure/mobiles

pinkdante
30-11-10, 18:47
:roflmao:I am worrying myself silly as since I had flu last week I got shooting pain in my right temple and a kind of pressure above my right ear and a little bit on the left. I am sure that when I am busy I dont notice and when i massage my head it relieves it a bit. I also think I may have TMJ as so many symptoms I have seem realted to that condition. I know I also grind my teeth but I have had on/off worries about sinister things to do with brain for years and stupidly I googled the symptoms and the worst came up and since then I have been in full blown panic - help!!!

I have also got myself in to a complete state over mobile phones and wi-fi - I am so worried how its all affecting us - how would we know? Its everywhere isnt it. I am trying to not text or use the net on my phone - I rarely put it near my head but every time i even look at the phone i can feel the pain starting!!!! I need to put it in to some sort of perspective and cant right now!

paula lynne
30-11-10, 22:42
Hiya, rule 1 never google x
I suspect the temporal pain is tension. Have a warm bath and try to relax. As you say, it could be because you grind your teeth.
As far as the phone thing....well, nobody is sure, but mobiles have been around since the 70s and several studies have been done but nobody seems able to agree......its like saying a glass of red wine is good for your heart and a glass of red wine will cause migraines...If its freaking you out, stop using it for a while x