PDA

View Full Version : please help

puppyskin
30-11-10, 20:35
cant get a full breath i have to yawn to get satisfied,my back and centre of my chest feel sore when i do,my stomach feels rock hard too like its being constricted been like this for a while now starting to worry.

crissy
30-11-10, 20:39
Hi Puppyskin, try to breathe slowly through your nose, when you try to take a deep breath you are concentrating to hard, cup your hands over your mouth and breathe steadily you will be fine, try to do something that will distract you. anything different than what you are doing right now xxxxxx
love crissy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

puppyskin
30-11-10, 20:47
thanks for reply,does it sound like tension? worried sick my hearts packing up xx

dodo
30-11-10, 21:11
Sounds exacty how I am right now. I was even getting very wired feelings in my chest and I think it's all tension. My stomach under my bust us constantly pulled in and tight and that's making me feel sick too.

puppyskin
30-11-10, 21:20
my stomach dosnt hurt its just like there is rope around my diaphragm 24/7 hurts a bit when im driving,how much more can your body take worries me.

dodo
30-11-10, 21:22
My stomach doesn't hurt but it's just like you've described, like a rope being pulled in and squeezing.

puppyskin
30-11-10, 21:26
its nearly xmas and im constantly worrying when im gonna die or be seriously ill,i have kids too which makes this whole nightmare 100x worse.

blueangel
30-11-10, 21:33
I get so that my whole stomach goes tense, it's really horrible. How about trying the chatroom for a while? I went in there earlier when I was feeling stressed and it was quite fun as everybody was talking about all sorts of stuff

joannap
01-12-10, 17:22
i had this symptom the other day and it really is awful - like you cannot breathe! it eased after i spent the whole day deep breathing and trying to push my stomach muscles out - i kept catching myself tensing them up which was causing it or certainly not helping! x

puppyskin
01-12-10, 20:24
its really affecting my breathing,getting worried:weep:

kayleigh
01-12-10, 21:21
hi puppy dog imfeeling exactly the same right now :weep: i and i also feel like someone is pushing on my chest .....
its an also feeling but i know ive had this before and im still here.... soit must just be the anxiety horrible isnt it....
it will pass xx
:hugs:

Pcdaft
01-12-10, 21:58
its nearly xmas and im constantly worrying when im gonna die or be seriously ill,i have kids too which makes this whole nightmare 100x worse. hi you will be fine just do your breathing execises? take care hope you feel better soon?

puppyskin
01-12-10, 22:17
its so hard when iv got things to do and i cant breath fully,does it sound like anxiety or should i see a doc ?