PDA

View Full Version : Painful lumps in breast

crazyhayz
30-11-10, 23:36
Around the side of my breast and a bit underneath my breast is rock hard and when i press on it, it is painful, it feels like two lumps but they arent like even if u see wot i mean, they are like all bumpy, but quite big bumps :( im so worried about cancer...this would explain my fatigue and swollen nodes in neck and groin possible too :( so scared... :(

millie123
01-12-10, 00:11
Oh poor love....please just get it checked by the doc....al this worry will just evaporate...
I have suffered from lumps in my breasts for years....have had one lump removed and many other s scanned etc...i have panicced abt every one...i was SOOOOOO scared ...i thought i was gonna die...
BUT my consultant was so good and he said every woman has lumpy breasts ...they are made up of fat..tissue etc so they are not gonna be perfectly smooth....
also there are women who get lumps that are perfectly benign...he took me in the waiting room and asked me to count the number of women sat there..he said all thise women have abreast problem..he said he sees hundreds a week..and only a small number actually have cancer...
I do understand your worries..i have painful lumpy breasts for 3 weeks out of every month..prob hormonel..they are so painful i cant bear to touch them...
i went to my doc last month and cried cos i was so worried..she was so nice..she took 2 mins to check em...talked to me abt painful lumpy breasts and now i feel ok when they start to hurt...
sooooo if you worried just go see doc...but remember all breasts are lumpy..my consultant told me if he cut every lump out of my breast i would be in theatre every month !!!!!
take care ..my love and thoughts are with you
millie xx:bighug1: