PDA

View Full Version : Sudden rushy feelings :(

crazyhayz
30-11-10, 22:44
aswell as the painful breast lumps, for the past week ive had loads of these sudden INTENSE rushes, that can start anywhere but they literally feel like they travel up/down my body :( It feels like they are icy cold or extremely tingly for a minute or so, and leaves me feeling washed out, drained, tired, shakey :( A few nights ago i actually WOKE UP not being able to feel my right leg or right arm (could feel them but fewlt liker they werent there, or not attached to me) but how can this happen if i was aslp? i always sleep on my back, i didnt trap them or lean on them in any way :(

Someone please explain this to me coz i rly do think im suffering with a serious disease, whether it be cancer, MS, MND or impending stroke :-(

What the hell is this intense rush that feels like it literally travels thru me?? Sometimes i goes from my legs up to my head or neck, always hits my chest and arms every singlke time, and i can feel it travelling up my back and through my shoulders, its so scary and the doctor doesnt have a clue :(

Please help :( I have had normal blood tests, but i know blood tests dont show things like cancer, MS or MND :(

mandie
01-12-10, 13:07
Hey

I had one of these this morning. I was in the waiting room waiting for my ATOS medical and all of a sudden has this big rush that went through me. Made me panic. I do get head rushes but this seemed to go all over my body.

Its probably just the adrenaline going through us as we are so anxious.

mandie x