PDA

View Full Version : panic52

Pcdaft
01-12-10, 17:20
hiya is it ok to take 1 cocodamol and 1 parwcetamol as i dont like the side effects of cocodamol on its own i fell and banged my head last friday went causulty the told me i would be ok went to docs as i was getting tension headaches he tod me it was stress and anxeity and to try and calm mysef down last night i only had a few hrs sleep and im so tired so will the cocodamol help me to relax a bit im so worried and tense sorry for rambling on ? x

countrygirl
01-12-10, 18:03
NO NO NO read the packets- co codamol is paracetamol and codeine so if you take both you could very easily overdose and cause irreversible liver damage.

Paracetamol is very safe at normal dosage but if you read any packet of painkillers or cold remedy they always have in big letters this product contains paracetamol to stop you taking two producst with paracetamol in them.

margaret jones
01-12-10, 18:06
Hi Panic what doseage did the Gp tell

margaret jones
01-12-10, 18:07
Hi me again what dose did the GP tell you to take ?? if in doubt can you ring a pharmasist or NHS direct ???

Pcdaft
01-12-10, 21:20
Hi Panic what doseage did the Gp tell
doc at hospital told me i could take one cocodamoland one paracetamol so the side effects would not be so bad?