PDA

View Full Version : constant stress

candicemarie88
01-12-10, 18:41
hi, i've written quite a few posts over the last few days, but i'm just becomming worse by the day.

I can't get to my doc because of the snow, im at my parents house which is in the countryside and i can't get to my doctors unless my parents drove me there and they already did last fridays, and think im being silly.

I feel so ill, i can't sleep, i'm constantly worried over my heart, and cant stop checking my pulse. I felt more relaxed last night, but i suffer from asthma, and was really badly wheezing last night so needed to take a lot of my inhaler.... then i discovered that i'd taken too much and was back on google researching symptoms... saying to visit a&e immediately and that it can cause HEART ATTACK!!!!!! i woke up my parents at 3am, and they said i was being stupid.. but i had such a bad headache and felt sick, but they wouldnt take me to hospital and i couldnt call out an ambulance.

I feelt so bad still, im so worried, my heart seems to beat irregularly now or maybe its just me????? im so breathless but thats maybe my asthma.... but i cant get to a doc and im so scared, no one believes me.... i've been to a and e and doctors so many times where nothing is actually wrong and now people just think im being stupid.... what is something terrible is going to happen.... i REALLLLY dont want to die!!

gaaron
01-12-10, 19:02
Hi, you are not being stupid, but it is your anxiety that's playing up. Just as you would like your parents to understand, I think your parents would want you to try and understand them. I am definitely sure if they thought you needed urgent help they would do whatever it takes to make sure you were ok.
Take care x:flowers:

daisycake
01-12-10, 19:10
I've just replied to your PM x