PDA

View Full Version : feeling ill doing anything physical

cool_hand_luke
19-03-06, 15:35
Off to see the dr tomorrow as i can't do simple things like walking for long distances, or any anything physical, as i feel nausea and miss breaths.

I have not been diagnosed with anxiety after numerous dr visits 2 years ago,but after reading about the effects of anxiety that's what it must be.
I have had heart and blood tests and x rays and i have not been happy with any diagnosis.(chest infection being the hospitals diagnosis 2 years ago).

vernon
19-03-06, 15:50
Hi luke and welcome to the site. This looks like anxiety to me I have had the same for years, just like painting or as you say a small walk and I used to realy panic and think my heart would stop. I still get the same but not as bad as it used to be, I think its down to health anxiety and the stress alone can cause these symtoms. hope you feel better soon. Vernon

ashley
19-03-06, 17:32
do you know sweetheart,i cant even sing a song now, with out hyperventilateing ,what oviuosly brings on anxiety__and with me hardcore anxiety..
It just obsesses ya life ..right... its awful ... but hay if im still here,you arnt going anywhere

Are you doing anything to help yourself atall darling, like relaxsation/or counselling/anything...because when it is as bad as you and i-we have to help our selfs in lotes of different ways,and oh my god it isnt going to be easy atll and could take some time-- but we cant jut give up can we..im tired of this,and yes my kids keep me going to get better, but i am so weak..so weak.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND WHEN YOU CRY WE ALL CRY TOO.

ASH XX