PDA

View Full Version : head rush

daisycake
02-12-10, 21:44
About an hour ago my head went all funny and woozy, for no reason, I have been eating and drinking all day so I dont understand it? Im sleeping better too so I'm a bit baffled! I had really weird heartbeat this morning as well, woke up with a start and then felt heart thumpng, then it just felt like continous ectopics - but I took my pulse and it was strong, normal and regular. And I had two normal ecgs only a week or two ago, the first one was apparently abnormal but gp said that happens sometimes, that she did her husband for a laugh one night and it said he was having a heart attack but she said all sorts of things can make the machine say the wrong thing.. I'm terrified though, I feel really dizzy and sleepy. I'm scared either my heart or brain is going wrong :weep:

daisycake
02-12-10, 22:02
or is this quite normal with anxiety? lol

Anxious_gal
02-12-10, 22:34
I get heart palps and head rush a lot, the dizziness could be an ear thing too, i get ringing in my ears which makes me dizzy.
it's all quite normal I'm afraid to get sudden dizziness with anxiety.
it your ECG wasn't ok, your doc would have sent you to the ER.
the anxiety can make you sleepy as it's hard work to be anxious lol.
hope you feel better soon x don't worry all your symptoms are normal and common.

mandie
02-12-10, 22:34
Hi Daisycake

I would say this is quite normal with anxiety lol

I get them quite alot, the last one i had was yesterday. They are like rushes of adrenaline. Try not to worry, i do get scared with them sometime though

mandie x