PDA

View Full Version : Left Ear Issue.

maksicat
03-12-10, 00:07
Hi,

I am new here and i have a symptom thats concerning me.... i was wondering if anyone else gets it?

I suffer from anxiety disorder, and sometimes i get the feeling from my left ear that i am bouncing on a trampoline, even when i am sitting down. Its not all the time, however i have no idea what it could be (refuse to allow myself to google my symptoms as i have worked myself up from doing that before!) and i was wondering if anyone else with anxiety issues experiences anything similar?

Kind thanks.

countrygirl
03-12-10, 10:15
Yes yes yes, I have had this symptom occasionally for at least 15 yrs and was so relieved about a year ago to read on here that other people have it - with me it feels like somone is banging my eardrum like a drum or as if the drum is twitching - it only last a few seconds but is seriously strange and I find if I push my earlobe into ear canal and press it stops it . Someone suggested on here that its like when we get a twiching nerve in our arms or legs or eyelid etc but its just in your ear- made sense to me as like the other twiches with me it will drive me mad for say a week or two then goes away for months.

kaisersozay
03-12-10, 13:50
Yeah, I have had this. Most likely for me it flares up in the winter when the cold gets into my ears. I had it last year for a good month solid.