PDA

View Full Version : keep getting head rush =/

shaggyowen
03-12-10, 00:33
for the past few days iv been geting quite bad head rush when i stand up i wouldnt say im standing up to fast or anything i just get up and start walking into the kitchen and then whamm all dizzy with head rush, can any1 shed any light on why im haveing this? its makeing me really anxious :/ :wall:

Pallex
03-12-10, 02:10
There could be many reasons why this is happening. Most are not to serious and can be cleared up with a check up by the doctor. Some of the possible reasons are your blood sugar(could be low), but more likley is you may have low blood pressure. It is actually very common for people to have low blood pressure upon rising from being seated which makes you feel like being on the verge on blacking out. I am on a medicine that makes me very light headed when I get up so I make sure I am sitting upright for a while before I stand and dont rise fast. Also, it could be a medicine you are taking? You should not be to alarmed but I would mention it to your doc so he can get some blood work and check you blood pressure.

shaggyowen
03-12-10, 02:14
ok sound thanks :/ just every thing is a worrie init =[