PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please give me advice im scared???

Sarah Louise
03-12-10, 14:47
Hi everyone,

I have been doing fine when the Citalopram is working but it seems to keep stopping every 3 months and i start going down hill. The doctor has put me on 60mg which i have started taking but they are making me feel horrible.

I have got sweating and the yawning is back and the constant feeling sick. I also read that 60mg Citalopram works the same as 40mg??? This worries me and i question if i should change the meds completely.

Is anyone out there on 60mg or been on them i have no one who understands only you guys x x

sop84
03-12-10, 14:57
DNT be scared hunny. I'm on 20mg and have experienced the same side effects, on day 6 atm. Its probably cos the dose got upped and hopefully the side effects will pass. Hope you feel better and if your rele worried, talk to your gp xxx :flowers:

Sarah Louise
03-12-10, 15:02
Thank you for replying i feel really low and alone at the moment like i am going mad i really want the anxiety to go away :weep:

sop84
03-12-10, 15:10
Awww sarah louise I understand how your feeling as I'm having a pretty rubbish day. But then I think there is always tomorrow, just gotta get thru today and start a fresh the next day. Your not alone hun, myself and others on here are always here to talk.

Pm me if you like. Hope your day gets better :hugs: