PDA

View Full Version : Hi - coming out of the closet

seamanarts
03-12-10, 20:24
Hello lovely people, my name is wendy. I have been a sufferer of anxiety and panic attacks for a very very long time. Although my family know I have panic attacks they dont know the full extent. I know I need to seek help on many levels and today after suffering the longest anxiety episode that I have had to endure, I thought I would make a start on how to help myself before popping pills and seeing quacks, hence how I ended up here.
I will find the right bit of the forum and tell my story there. Thank you :flowers:

nomorepanic
03-12-10, 20:25
Hi seamanarts

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nomorepanic
03-12-10, 20:25
Hi seamanarts

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

recoil
03-12-10, 21:09
hi and :welcome: to nmp

Hazel B
03-12-10, 21:13
:welcome:

paula lynne
03-12-10, 21:57
Hi Wendy, welcome to the club, glad to have you. x:welcome:

Gemzy
03-12-10, 22:47
hi and welcome hun. hope you find all the support you need here, i only told my family earlier this year about the phobia that rules my life and my advice would be open up to your family let them know how your feeling because if you dont noone can help. hope to speak to you soon