PDA

View Full Version : dizziness

Ozpanic
03-12-10, 23:36
Who get's constant dizziness ?? I hate it
:blush::blush::blush:

paula lynne
03-12-10, 23:41
Me....ranging from a "2" not bad, dont notice it much, to a "9" Oh God IM DYING....its a horrible effect of anxiety, worse for me than my palpatations.x

Ozpanic
04-12-10, 11:22
Me....ranging from a "2" not bad, dont notice it much, to a "9" Oh God IM DYING....its a horrible effect of anxiety, worse for me than my palpatations.x

Hi Paula i think this would have to be one of the worse symptoms ever, going back 4months ago. I got to the point i was getting it at 3am, docs said Vertigo, and well it was hell. I wouldn't shower and my life was a misery, it's gotten better but i seem't to have developed this fear from it. Almost like i need a crutch now when i am shopping supermarket trolley is a good one. I'm not sure what triggered of this bout of vertigo, mymind ran a million to the mile from BP to cardio blockage to you name it. I did end up in the ER one night too from it without any help from them. Very strange I'm still not 100% like i was prior to this vertigo attack, and still get it the attacks. Just not sure why it actually happend in the first place, and i am one for wanting to know the ins and out's of why things happend so you can imagine how frustrating when every Doc came back with I dunno "Vertigo" well what causes Vertigo?..., I even got so obsessive i wondered weather they changed the ingredients in my medications... Today i still have no answers and well to be honest i don't get out as much as i was doing because of it .....There's nothing worse than not having an answer , all this on top of my normal panic/agora/anxiety , so open to suggestions or opinions :( Thanks Oz :blush:

Oh i did forget last visit to GP, he mentioned depression but does dizziness happen with this? gave me Pristiqe which i havn't taken another story

Del1970
04-12-10, 13:14
I get it bad, sometimes on and off for most of the day and also a sudden rush off dizzeness that scares me in case I faint or fall with having a baby to look after, the sudden attack may only last less than a minute but the room goes on full spin, my eyes go funny like they are locked (can't explain)and I have to sit straight away in case I fall! then the panic starts just after, i'm having my heart checked out on the 17th this month because a 24hr heart monitor showed my heart rate go to 194 on a couple of occasions, i'm getting real fed up of it all now!