PDA

View Full Version : Hodophobia, anyone in Cheltenham?

walrus
04-12-10, 02:40
hi, new to this site so not sure yet if its going to help or not, i'm looking to meet people with hodophobia, anxiety, maybe even agrophobia in cheltenham to talk too, i can travel around a 30 mile radius at the moment, this is my comfort zone, beyond this i will not travel. obviously this makes it hard for me to meet new people around the country so i got to thinking the other day that maybe by turning to the internet and instead of chatting to people i'm never likely to meet on websites (ok, yes poss the dating variety) because they live too far away that maybe there are people in my area (cheltenham) and surrounding areas who suffer with anxiety and have travel issues too because at least that way i should be able to meet them and does anyone know of any free local help groups? i know there are plenty of hypnotherapists in cheltenham but to be honest i can't really afford that right now, got a number from the docs but its for general anxiety which i admittedly suffer with also but the fear of travelling is more specialized and stems from many causes, so any advice would be gratefull cheers, dan

Zappa76
27-02-13, 11:36
Hi Dan,

I am also a sufferer of Hodophobia and live in Cheltenham. I notice that your post was three years ago, are you still looking for help with it?

Regards

Dean