PDA

View Full Version : was feelin better ! until today :(

lajjj
04-12-10, 16:46
been feeling better for bout 2 weeks now since i started meds bout 6 weeks ago...anxiety has never entered my mind...but for the last week ive been snowed in and have not left the house but its been fine had good fun! today was the first day i could get out so my bf and i went shopping, went round a few shops everything was good. then went in to asda and half way round the shop i started feelin weird...slightly anxious, fuzzy head , couldnt think straight..the ppl seemed to be rushing by really fast everything started to spin..but i carried on regardless. after this we went to the garage for petrol and the cars seemed so loud and fast.... i started to feel jumpy and couldnt talk properly... still sluring a bit now! got tension at the bridge of my nose too :( i feel so deflated i thought i was better! any1 relate to the symptoms etc? xx

faye980
04-12-10, 17:16
it sounds like just a blip! try not to think about it too much... i know easier said than done! maybe you over heated in the shops or have a virus coming... if they start to become more frequent, i would go and see the dr... hope this helps and that it doesn't happen again to you xx

HarrogateChris
04-12-10, 17:16
I think anywhere crowded were people are rushing around is difficult. Especially after a few imposed quiet days with the snow. Supermarkets are one of the worst places for me at the moment! :)

Don't feel deflated, it's a harsh environment, lots of choices to be made quickly, lots of people in a rush and fighting with trolleys. Supermarkets are hell!

Chris

lajjj
04-12-10, 17:28
thank you both for the replies.. it just seemed to come out of no where if u know wot i mean... i was not thinkin about bein anxious or anything. maybe it is just a learned reaction. all i remember is my mum had gave me a list to get her stuff and i couldnt find something she wanted and was walkin round and round lookin i think i just started to get stressed maybe thats what caused the physical stuff xx

Anxious_gal
04-12-10, 18:05
you were just over whelmed by the outside world after being inside for a few days.
I remember I just to find Mondays very hard at school but as the week went on i'd settle down again until the weekend, then I'd be dreading Monday all over again!

HarrogateChris
04-12-10, 18:06
i couldnt find something she wanted and was walkin round and round lookin i think i just started to get stressed

That situation used to stress me out when I was well nevermind now! I feel stressed just remembering what that is like :roflmao:

Chris

lajjj
04-12-10, 18:24
yer mishel i think u could be rite maybe just because i aint been out in a week! chris that sentence kinda says it all eh! i reckon that was the trigger for sure! its just how u react to it . i wish i could record my thoughts sometimes just to see when exactly they change to panic.... u do it without thinkin half the time which makes it hard to change!