PDA

View Full Version : Chills!

Meg37
05-12-10, 11:23
Hi

Does anyone else get unexplained chills? I've been extremely anxious the last 2/3 weeks and last week I started feeling chills that seem to start between my shoulder blades and run down my back and often into my legs. When I am quite warm I don't feel this at all. It's like a rush of goose bumps standing up. It's not particularly overly frightening cos I can't see that it would be anything life threatening but it is annoying the life out of me!! My husband thinks I need to keep relaxing and ride it out and hopefully in a few weeks my body will have got back to normal. I guess my question is can anxiety make your body have chills like this for a prolonged amount of time?

Thanks in advance.

PanchoGoz
05-12-10, 13:01
Yeah I've been having this recently. When its cold I get goosebumps so much it hurts. I wonder if its the extremely cold weather? But chills aren't a sign of anything bad so thats good :p

fairyclairy
05-12-10, 13:19
Yeah i get this time.... i get it when im getting over a panic attack - during the panic attack i get really hot but then when its calming down i get really shaky from all the adrenaline and i also get sooo cold and chilly and shiver!
Its strange..... but anxiety xx

Meg37
05-12-10, 14:14
I think what's annoying about it is I'm still getting it after a week but I suppose that could be because I seem to be generally over anxious, it's not just isolated panic attacks if you see what I mean.